Our Pre-Prep Program, 'Be PREPared' is created for children who may be considering attending Bullarto Primary School for their Prep year in 2019. The Pre-Prep Program runs in Terms 3 and 4, the year before the children commence Prep. By attending several Be PREPared 2 hour sessions, the children will gain new skills, make friends, become accustomed to the school routines and get to know the staff. Our Pre-Prep program is facilitated by a Registered Teacher with specialised knowledge and experience in teaching Prep students.
Jo Pegg - Principal
Phone: (03) 53485559
Address: 131 Bullarto Sth Road, Bullarto VIC 3461
Our Pre-Prep program, Be PREPared is designed to make the transition to school much easier for your child. The program will enable your child to:
- Be orientated to the prep classroom and school grounds.
- Become familiar with prep routines and expectations.
- Meet the teachers before starting school next year.
- Participate in early literacy and numeracy experiences.
- Build gross motor and fine motor movement skills.
- Participate in early foundational learning programs.
- Form friendships with other children in their year level.
We will be offering a parent information session on topics such as helping your child read, nutrition, managing children's behaviour, reader program, handwriting etc. This session will run on the 1st Pre-Prep session from 11:00-11:30.